CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008



Cluster Clutters...
...a sure favorite; add an extra flare to your next gift.







Grab any combination of cord ribbon, tissue paper, cellophane, netting, pipe cleaners, wrapping paper, etc. Use items that have different widths, textures and patterns. Cut them at varying lengths and gather in the middle with wire pipe cleaner or another piece of ribbon.

















Clusters we make are just from clutter we have laying around. So start recycling your gift wrap and ribbon and use them to make your gift giving a little more marvelous.

3 comments:

Holly H. said...

Just stopping by to see all your cute stuff! I think you guys should start a business for all of us un-crafty people that would rather just buy it!! :)

Desiree Hansen said...

yeah!!! I am so excited to see all your fun ideas. You guys are too cute.

Saying It Simply said...

Amy sang your praises to me recently and I've been counting the days 'til I could see for myself. Love the front door remake. Fantab!!! I'm adding you as a Fave of the Faves!
kris (sister to amy's sister-in-law!)