CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Glorious Glitter - No More Mundane Mondays


Make Them Sparkle & Shine

It’s our first day of blogging and we hope to inspire you everyday. Check out our outrageous Sonic cups. We love Sonic they know us by name because we are there everyday for their fabulous ice and Coke for Marla and a Diet Coke for me. My friend stuck a crown on top of my Diet Coke and I thought this is what a Diet Coke should look like and our cups came to life. We used mod podge and lots of glitter.

We used our Sonic cups and all our embellishments are from Hobby Lobby and a few things from around the house.

Step 1: Mod podge your cup, glitter and allow it to dry
Step 2: Repeat process
Step 3: Add a final coat of Mod Podge and dry overnight
Step 4: Embellish with any glorious thing you can get your hands on. (don’t be afraid to use the hot glue gun in this process)

We rinse our cups by hand.












We have made these for girls night parties, movie nights, American Idol parties and bunco, the ideas are endless. Most important personalize it for yourself or the person you are giving it to.
Don’t have the time to do these yourself? Leave a comment with your name and email; The Tipsy Girls will take care of it for you.




7 comments:

Jen Barnes said...

Tonia You need to post all the things you are doing and then I can forward your blog onto Oprah. I am convinced she NEEDS to know you!!! You could be better than Nate!

Brandt & Kriste said...

Thank you Tipsy Top girls for my cup. I love it. I have found that your invention actually keeps the drinks cold for longer. (Maybe it is the modge podge.) I had myself a slushie from sonic and the ice stayed for much longer than normal. Thank you agin!

Amy said...

Tonia-
I love my cup...you are too clever! LOVE IT! I love that you are my flamboyant friend. Everything is cuter with glitter or sequins on it!

Adie Mitchell said...

Tonia!!You are truly amazing!! Amy said to check out your blog and you never cease to amaze me. I agree- Oprah needs to meet all 3 of you! If only we could all be as talented. Thanks for sharing such fun things. How much are your darling cups? I so want one. Look forward to some fun BLOGS from you! LYG-Adie

tammy said...

LOVE the Sonic cups!! I so need to do that for my bunco group.

Trace said...

Love the cups ladies! In fact, I was wondering how much you sell them for. I know two people who would go crazy for them, but I am about to have a baby and don't have time/patience to get crafty at the moment. (By the way, I am a friend of Kriste Miles.) Thanks, Leesa Bollinger
leesabollinger@yahoo.com

Da Bergs said...

This cracks me up! I love it! I want one!!!